Shine a Light on Lung Cancer
In November and for Lung Cancer Awareness Month, we invite every Australian to support those touched by lung cancer, to fundraise and join us for a Shine a Light Walk held in locations across the country.
Shine a Light DIY
Community fundraisers can take on any activity by creating your unique Shine a Light DIY fundraising challenge or event any time of the year, whether it is a physical challenge, a gala ball or a morning tea. Support further lung cancer research and practical support.
Funds for Lungs DIY
The funds raised will directly support life-changing support services, advocacy & education programs as well as fostering ground breaking research. 1 in 3 Australians will have a lung condition in their lifetime, will you help to make a brighter future for them?
- Helen just donated $520.00
- Dianne just donated $52.75
- Mark just donated $105.50
- Bradley & Melanie Seeto just donated $105.50
- Brenda just donated $55.65
- Sri just donated $20.00
- Bao just donated $200.00
- Laetitia just donated $105.50
- David just donated $100.00
- Matthew just donated $105.50
- Linda just donated $50.00
- George just donated $100.00
- Patrick just donated $100.00
- Glenda Chan just donated $105.50
- Adrian just donated $211.00
- Rodney just donated $52.75
- Bake Sale Donations just donated $55.00
- Anonymous just donated $55.92
- Keith just donated $105.50
- Warren Foung just donated $105.50
Lung Foundation Australia is the only charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that funds life-changing research and delivers support services that give hope to people living with lung disease or lung cancer.
We are here to help!
Kick start your fundraising with some simple tools and resources to promote your fundraising campaign.