Shine a Light on Lung Cancer
In November and for Lung Cancer Awareness Month, we invite every Australian to support those touched by lung cancer, to fundraise and join us for a Shine a Light Walk held in locations across the country.
Shine a Light DIY
Community fundraisers can take on any activity by creating your unique Shine a Light DIY fundraising challenge or event any time of the year, whether it is a physical challenge, a gala ball or a morning tea. Support further lung cancer research and practical support.
Funds for Lungs DIY
The funds raised will directly support life-changing support services, advocacy & education programs as well as fostering ground breaking research. 1 in 3 Australians will have a lung condition in their lifetime, will you help to make a brighter future for them?
- The Martin Family just donated $53.00
- Cindy Frahill just donated $100.00
- Tash just registered for In memory of Gregory Doyle
- Denise just donated $52.75
- Julie just donated $21.10
- Colin, Melinda, Kayley and Tahlia Chee just donated $105.50
- Patricia just donated $100.00
- Ian Seeto just donated $211.00
- Maxine French just donated $55.92
- Sue just donated $105.50
- Meg & Peter just donated $31.65
- Helen just donated $520.00
- Dianne just donated $52.75
- Mark just donated $105.50
- Bradley & Melanie Seeto just donated $105.50
- Brenda just donated $55.65
- Sri just donated $20.00
- Bao just donated $200.00
- Laetitia just donated $105.50
- David just donated $100.00
Lung Foundation Australia is the only charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that funds life-changing research and delivers support services that give hope to people living with lung disease or lung cancer.
We are here to help!
Kick start your fundraising with some simple tools and resources to promote your fundraising campaign.